Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

TrueLoveStory♥

S H O R T S A D L O V E S T O R Y


a girl and a boy were speeding over 100mp on a deserted road on a motorcycle

GIRL : slow down ! we're going too fast. I'm scared !
BOY : come on , don't worry. I know what i'm doing. You're having fun right ?
GIRL : No! Please Stop. I'm really scared !
BOY : then tell me that you love me :)
GIRL : I LOVE YOU ! now please stop.
BOY : now give me a HUG. ( she was hugging him tightly  ) can you help me ? Please take my helmet off me then wearing it . i feel uncomfortable. 


THE NEXT DAY IN DAILY NEWSPAPER

....A motorcycle has crashed into a building due failure to control the brake motorcylce. Rider a man has died at the scene while a female pillion rider survived.

TRUTH 
Halfway down the road , the boy realized that his brake was broke. But he did not want to let his girl worry.  Instead , he had heard her say loved him and felt her hug for the last time :( . And he asked her take off the helmet and wear it. So that she would live even though it meant he would die. Before the Boy die ,The boy crawled to where the girls body and then reached the hands of the girl and said i love you forever and kiss the girl forehead. TheEnd ♥



No comments: